This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148-295K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Bristol is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Bristol is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 3,856
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Off street, On street, 8 spaces
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full Basement
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Condition: Partially Updated
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Interior Condition: Partially Updated
- Laundry Room Access: All Units With Hook-Ups
- Laundry Room Access: Basement Hook-Up
- Lot Description: Open
- Parking Type Description: Off Street
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: 2sides - Unit is Side By Side
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0067512
- Zillow Home ID: 57697399
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!