22 Vetter St, ROCHESTER, NY 14605
Sold on 1/9/14: $39,500
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:2,100 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $39,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Addition Size913
- Days on Zillow66
- Lot Depth37
- Lot Width80
- Parcel #26140010650000030270000000
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID30869646
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$42,453||$37K – $48K||-$462||$20||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$628/mo||$578 – $728/mo||-$3||$0.30||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts N. Marketview Heights home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Rochester as a whole. Among N. Marketview Heights homes, this home is valued 2.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the N. Marketview Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.2% higher than in Rochester, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent N. Marketview Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or N. Marketview Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 22 Vetter Street
- 20 Vetter St Rochester, NY$64K31.51,536
- 129 Hebard St Rochester, NY$67K42.01,520
- 5 Peters Pl Rochester, NY$59K31.01,118
- 135 Hebard St Rochester, NY$53K31.01,120
- 16 Vetter St Rochester, NY$64K31.51,536
- 99 Hebard St Rochester, NY$66K32.01,574
- 4 Merle St Rochester, NY--31.01,621
- 65 Peters Pl Rochester, NY$59K31.01,118
- 25 Peters Pl Rochester, NY$64K32.01,380
- 8 Peters Pl Rochester, NY$61K31.51,380
- 14 Vetter St Rochester, NY$66K43.01,109
- 159 Central Park Rochester, NY$51K31.51,152
- 17 Vetter St Rochester, NY$43K32.01,597
- 35 Peters Pl Rochester, NY$67K42.01,380
- 45 Peters Pl Rochester, NY$70K42.01,377
- 147 Central Park Rochester, NY$37K32.01,083
- 25 Wait St Rochester, NY$69K31.51,574
- Wangman St Rochester, NY$57K31.51,328
- Vetter St Rochester, NY$43K32.01,597
- 12 Vetter St Rochester, NY--42.01,254
Nearby Schools in Rochester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005