22 Ward StUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02127
For Sale: $459,900
Price Cut (Oct 22): -$5,100
- Days on Zillow150
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Duplex,
- Last Remodel Year2004
- MLS #71591133
- Parcel #W:07 P:00618 S:002
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count3
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID71332598
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$470,407||$442K – $508K||-$10,243||$344||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,736/mo||$1.9K – $3.4K/mo||-$61||$2.00||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is 3.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 22 Ward Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Clap Innovation School (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi