- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22 Whiffletree Way, Riverside, CT 068783 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,517 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Floor size: 1,517 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115707155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22 Whiffletree Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% lower than in Greenwich, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 24 Whiffletree Way Riverside, CT$1M------
- 20 Whiffletree Way UNIT 20 Riverside, CT$534K221,015
- 26 Whiffletree Way UNIT 26 Riverside, CT$550K21.51,085
- 12 Whiffletree Way UNIT 12 Riverside, CT$537K221,015
- 10 Whiffletree Way UNIT 10 Riverside, CT$730K32.51,517
- 8 Whiffletree Way Riverside, CT$551K21.5--
- 8 Whiffletree Way UNIT 8 Riverside, CT$550K21.51,085
- 6 Whiffletree Way UNIT 6 Riverside, CT$551K21.51,085
- 4 Whiffletree Way UNIT 4 Riverside, CT$653K32.51,512
- 21 Whiffletree Way Riverside, CT$637K32.51,897
- 21 Whiffletree Way UNIT 21 Riverside, CT$636K32.51,517
- 23 Whiffletree Way UNIT 23 Riverside, CT$545K21.51,085
- 19 Whiffletree Way UNIT 19 Riverside, CT$645K221,016
- 2 Whiffletree Way UNIT 2 Riverside, CT$534K221,015
- 27 Whiffletree Way UNIT 27 Riverside, CT$665K32.51,517
- 29 Whiffletree Way UNIT 29 Riverside, CT$572K221,016
- 11 Whiffletree Way UNIT 11 Riverside, CT$605K221,119
- 9 Whiffletree Way UNIT 9 Riverside, CT$715K32.51,517
- 7 Whiffletree Way UNIT 7 Riverside, CT$592K21.51,085
- 7 Whiffletree Way Riverside, CT$620K------
Nearby Schools in Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292