This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 91 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $135,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Basement \ Full, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Gravel, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities CF \ Porch, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Stone, HeatFuel \ Gas-LP/Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, LotDescription \ Commercial Zoning, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Village, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2 1/2, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Rent Includes CF \ Plowing, Rent Includes CF \ Sewer, Rent Includes CF \ Water, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Separate Utilities Y/N \ Yes, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Unknown, Style \ Converted, Town \ Ossipee, UnitInfo \ Range-Electric, UnitInfo \ Refrigerator, Water \ Private, WaterHeater \ Electric, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,886 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: OSSI M:00007 B:028000 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 92828213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among Tamworth homes, this home is valued 36% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tamworth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tamworth, and 70.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|24 Whittier Rd West Ossipee, NH||$121K||2||1||1,608|
|32 Whittier Rd West Ossipee, NH||$361K||--||--||--|
|72 Whittier Rd West Ossipee, NH||$127K||1||1||1,044|
|44 Bearcamp Pond Rd South Tamworth, NH||$938K||5||3||5,027|
|98 Whittier Rd West Ossipee, NH||$106K||3||1||1,001|
|460 Bryant Mill Rd Tamworth, NH||$212K||3||2||1,980|
|68 Bearcamp Pond Rd South Tamworth, NH||$174K||2||2||1,619|
|432 Bryant Mill Rd Tamworth, NH||$271K||4||3||2,267|
|408 Bryant Mill Rd Tamworth, NH||$240K||4||2||1,904|
|398 Bryant Mill Rd Tamworth, NH||$261K||2||2||1,890|
|415 Bryant Mill Rd Tamworth, NH||$157K||2||1.5||1,364|
|403 Bryant Mill Rd Tamworth, NH||$170K||2||2||1,278|
|84 Bearcamp Pond Rd South Tamworth, NH||$234K||3||2||2,402|
|86 Bearcamp Hwy Tamworth, NH||$142K||3||2||1,354|
|86 Bearcamp Hwy West Ossipee, NH||$138K||3||1||1,300|
|245 Bryant Mill Rd Tamworth, NH||$413K||5||3||4,200|
|215 Bryant Mill Rd Tamworth, NH||$237K||3||2||1,750|
|97 Bearcamp Pond Rd South Tamworth, NH||--||--||--||--|
|82 Ossipee Lake Rd Tamworth, NH||$198K||4||3||1,638|
|108 Bearcamp Hwy Tamworth, NH||$119K||3||1||972|
Nearby Schools in Tamworth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!