A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 985 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $347,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $246
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ N, Electric Feature \ 100 Amps, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Radiators, Home Own Association \ No, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Road Type \ Public, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Detached, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Parcel #: W:16 P:03304 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59115797
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-432K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 12.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% higher than in Boston, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|26 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$363K||4||1||1,404|
|18 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$385K||4||1||1,537|
|14 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$411K||4||1.5||1,646|
|30 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$394K||4||1.5||1,646|
|15 Fossdale Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$607K||6||3||3,415|
|19 Fossdale Rd # 2 Boston, MA||$528K||4||2||--|
|19 Fossdale Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$549K||6||2||3,170|
|10 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$385K||4||1||1,649|
|11 Fossdale Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$523K||4||2||2,768|
|23 Fossdale Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$564K||6||3||3,338|
|25 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$368K||4||1||1,377|
|21 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$373K||3||1.5||1,377|
|29 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$393K||4||2||1,377|
|27 Fossdale Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$552K||6||3||2,888|
|17 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$372K||3||1||1,377|
|52 Elmer Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$458K||5||2||1,699|
|15 Wilcox Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$383K||3||1.5||1,377|
|48 Beaumont St Dorchester Center, MA||$524K||5||2||2,632|
|56 Elmer Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$455K||4||1.5||1,872|
|44 Beaumont St Dorchester Center, MA||$551K||6||2||3,241|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!