22 Wooster StAPT 4C, New York, NY 10013
Sold on 8/15/11: $3,750,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID82582024
- Days on Zillow859
- Parcel #0229002000022000000004C
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,643,888||$2.59M – $4.52M||-$340,598||$1,138||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,824/mo||$2.6K – $7.3K/mo||-$66||$1.20||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 10013 home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 625% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 198% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 227.3% greater than in New York, and 83.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10013 home values.
Neighborhood for 22 Wooster Street APT 4C
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.2 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.5 mi
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Stuyvesant High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- P.S. 3 Charrette School (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Emma Lazarus High (assigned) 9-11 0.7 mi
- Cascades High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005