220 23rd Ave E APT 301, Seattle, WA 981122 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, On street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2108368856
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 23rd Avenue E APT 301
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.7% greater than in Seattle, and 32.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.