220 23rd Ave E APT 301, Seattle, WA 981122 beds, 1 bath, 800 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, On street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2108368856
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 23rd Avenue E APT 301
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% greater than in Seattle, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 216 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA--Studio1230
- 222 23rd Ave E # B Seattle, WA$379K11610
- 222 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$618K421,690
- 219 24th Ave E UNIT A Seattle, WA$464K231,150
- 227 24th Ave E # A Seattle, WA$450K21.51,330
- 227 24th Ave E # B Seattle, WA$451K21.51,350
- 206 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$609K21750
- 206 23rd Ave E APT 1 Seattle, WA$267K21800
- 215 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$469K32.51,280
- 219 24th Ave E UNIT B Seattle, WA$463K22.251,150
- 2315 E Thomas St Seattle, WA$652K32.51,760
- 2315 E Thomas St Seattle, WA$659K32.52,160
- 2312 E Thomas St Seattle, WA$963K42.752,350
- 221 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$569K522,420
- 215 24th Ave E UNIT D Seattle, WA$429K221,100
- 215 24th Ave E UNIT E Seattle, WA$455K31.51,280
- 219 24th Ave E UNIT C Seattle, WA$483K22.251,388
- 229 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$859K423,700
- 2300 E Thomas St Seattle, WA$785K31.52,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!