- Built in 1988
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $116,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Amenities Included \ Trails, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Second Floor, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 325
- Floor size: 866 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R05976
- Zillow Home ID: 57865693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-125K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06457 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Middletown as a whole. Among 06457 homes, this home is valued 45.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Middletown, and 32.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06457 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!