- Built in 2011
- 425 days on Zillow
- Views: 581 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $270
- MLS #: 1401388
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Air Conditioning \ Heat Pump, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Window Screens, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 2 Car Attached, Garage/Carport Type \ Garage Door Opener, Garage/Carport Type \ Remote Ctrl Included, Heating \ Heat Pump, HOA Frequency \ Monthly, Interior Features \ Intercom, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Homeowners Asoc., Location Description \ Inside New Circle Rd, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Location Description \ Underground Utility, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Elevator, Miscellaneous \ Great Room, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Property Subtype 1 \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Rubber Membrane, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ Condo, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,147 sqft
- Parcel #: 38229900
- Zillow Home ID: 103910709
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-380K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40508 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 40508 homes, this home is 294.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 157.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40508 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (32)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 220 Cedar St|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!