- Built in 2011
- 402 days on Zillow
- Views: 396 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $245
- MLS #: 1404618
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Lease Type \ Net, Property Type \ Residential, Air Conditioning \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Patio, Garage \ Yes, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Water \ City, Board Loaded \ No, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Sewer \ Sewer, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Flooring \ Hardwood, Water Heater \ Electric, Basement \ None, Property Subtype 1 \ Condominium, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Foundation \ Slab, Garage\Carport Type \ 2 Car Attached, HOA Frequency \ Monthly, Miscellaneous \ Great Room, Type\Style \ Condo, Fireplaces \ None, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Roof \ Rubber Membrane, Construction \ Other, Location Description \ Inside New Circle Rd, Miscellaneous \ Elevator, Roof \ Flat, Flooring \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Specialty Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,141 sqft
- Parcel #: 38229940
- Zillow Home ID: 103910712
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-380K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40508 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 40508 homes, this home is 255.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 132.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40508 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (33)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 220 Cedar St|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!