- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
220 High St, Hartford, CT 061034 beds, 2 baths, 4,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $137,000
- Finished basement, 2109 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,218 sqft
- Parcel #: M:420 B:002 L:012
- Zillow Home ID: 57736294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hartford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 126% higher than in Hartford Metro, and 184.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hartford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hartford home values.
- 223-233 High St Hartford, CT$522K4--6,565
- 480 Ann St Hartford, CT$248K31--
- 500 Ann St Hartford, CT$383K633,861
- 490 Ann St Hartford, CT--11900
- 150 High St Hartford, CT$351K------
- 1355-1357 Main St Hartford, CT$247K--31,716
- 1333-1337 Main St Hartford, CT$454K2--4,920
- 1325 Main St Hartford, CT$304K5--2,813
- 1143 Main St South Glastonbury, CT$374K31.52,194
- 1279-1283 Main St Hartford, CT$405K12--11,072
- 1137 Main St South Glastonbury, CT$337K422,078
- 17 Albany Ave Hartford, CT$777K----9,075
- Belden St Hartford, CT$105K32.52,536
- 43-45 Chestnut St Hartford, CT$286K632,026
- 54 Chestnut St Hartford, CT$370K933,912
- 37-39 Chestnut St Hartford, CT$286K322,396
- 1450 Main St APT 307 Hartford, CT$110K211,000
- 59 Chestnut St Hartford, CT$290K62.5--
- 62 Chestnut St Hartford, CT$247K421,942
- 84 Chestnut St Hartford, CT$169K31950
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292