220 Irwin Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152025 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,953 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $223,100
- Price/sqft: $48
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0113C00181000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11267347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 Irwin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.7% higher than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15202 home values.
- 204 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$102K311,012
- 181 Spring Ave Pittsburgh, PA$115K321,430
- 185 Spring Ave Pittsburgh, PA$94K21864
- 175 Spring Ave Pittsburgh, PA$151K421,836
- 200 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$160K412,794
- 228 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$157K433,199
- 169 Spring Ave Pittsburgh, PA$59K311,232
- 211 Spring Ave Pittsburgh, PA$149K312,218
- 196 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$149K322,140
- 196 Spring Ave # 194-196 Pittsburgh, PA$751K402012,818
- 230 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$142K42.53,040
- 167 Spring Ave Pittsburgh, PA$50K311,344
- 236 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$141K612,260
- 201 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$102K311,766
- 213 Spring Ave Pittsburgh, PA$143K422,240
- 240 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$137K511,478
- 192 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$158K312,581
- 165 Spring Ave Pittsburgh, PA$103K321,400
- 199 Irwin Ave Pittsburgh, PA$115K311,680
- 220 Shiloh Ave Pittsburgh, PA$123K311,552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292