- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 343 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $186,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ View
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Parcel #: 168910366930
- Zillow Home ID: 58053938
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Conning Towers-Nautilus Park as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 10% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.3% greater than in Conning Towers-Nautilus Park, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Conning Towers-Nautilus Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|232 Lestertown Rd Groton, CT||$233K||4||2||1,494|
|228 Lestertown Rd Groton, CT||$161K||2||1||1,289|
|210 Lestertown Rd Groton, CT||$143K||2||1||780|
|209 Lestertown Rd Groton, CT||$168K||2||1||1,316|
|21 Chrissos St Groton, CT||$112K||2||1||624|
|19 Boardsen Rd Groton, CT||$191K||2||1||1,310|
|137 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$160K||3||1||1,112|
|145 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$161K||2||1||1,242|
|163 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$237K||4||2.5||1,883|
|25 Chrissos St Groton, CT||$120K||2||1||874|
|141 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$142K||3||1||1,186|
|195 Lestertown Rd Groton, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,765|
|151 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$179K||3||2||1,500|
|159 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$180K||4||1.5||1,550|
|15 Hillside Rd Groton, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,830|
|167 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$218K||4||1.1||1,811|
|31 Boardsen Rd Groton, CT||$204K||3||2||1,372|
|131 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$243K||3||2.5||1,764|
|135 Starr Hill Rd Groton, CT||$167K||3||2||1,092|
|25 Hillside Rd Groton, CT||$171K||3||2||1,396|
Nearby Schools in Conning Towers-Nautilus Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!