220 Madison Ave APT 8J, New York, NY 100162 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Split bedroom floor plan.
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Pre-War Elevator doorman bldg
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 15.0
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Zillow Home ID: 2129750101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 Madison Avenue APT 8J
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- # 5HJ--------
- Apt 10I$1.2M11--
- Apt 11G$515KStudio1--
- Apt 12D--------
- Apt 16F$514KStudio1--
- Apt 15L$14.2M11--
- Apt 8B$525K11--
- Apt 3L--------
- Apt 7C$495KStudio1--
- Apt 6G$914KStudio1--
- Apt 8H$480K--1--
- Apt 11Q$2.92M22--
- Apt 8L$504K11750
- Apt 6D$486K--1--
- Apt 14G$470K--1--
- Apt 6H$475K--1--
- Apt 6M$551K--1--
- Apt 3A$1.3M11--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292