- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
220 Main St, Phoenixville, PA 194604 beds, 2 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,239 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $267,500
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 1513 02610000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 9145461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 204 Main St Phoenixville, PA$368K42.53,478
- 1 Cannon Hill Ln Phoenixville, PA$629K42.55,075
- 206 Main St Phoenixville, PA$256K612,523
- 202 Main St Phoenixville, PA$241K51.52,700
- 208 Main St Phoenixville, PA$239K312,523
- 200 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA$242K532,912
- 200 Main St # A Phoenixville, PA$162K211,000
- 201 Main St Phoenixville, PA$309K522,928
- 239 1/2 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA$246K51.51,886
- 163 Main St Phoenixville, PA$328K423,043
- 211 Main St Phoenixville, PA$349K53.53,242
- 218 Main St Phoenixville, PA$213K42.52,232
- 213 Main St Phoenixville, PA$194K621,982
- 202 Main St Phoenixville, PA$235K51.52,700
- 157 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA$222K522,319
- 161 Main St Phoenixville, PA$243K622,648
- 222 Main St Phoenixville, PA$445K53.53,545
- 222 Main St Phoenixville, PA$490K543,545
- 202 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA$363K433,678
- 217 Main St Phoenixville, PA$245K622,825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.