- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 177 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,751 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $2,375,000
- Price/sqft: $652
- MLS #: 21451058
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 1 space
- Security System
- View: Water
- Interior \ Dec Molding, Living Room \ Dec Molding, Living Room \ Fireplace - Gas, Living Room \ Floor - Wood, Dining Room \ Dec Molding, Dining Room \ Floor - Wood, Kitchen \ Center Island, Style \ Colonial, Kitchen \ Eat-In, Great\Family Room \ Floor - Wood, Kitchen \ Floor - Wood, Master Bedroom \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Newer, Master Bath \ Double Sinks, Kitchen \ Sliding Door, Master Bath \ Tub, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bath \ Floor - Ceramic, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Basement \ Crawl Space, Heat\AC \ 3+ Zoned Heat, Floors \ Wood, Heat\AC \ HWBB, Parking \ Concrete, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Included \ Dryer, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Included \ Light Fixtures, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Foyer \ Closet(s), Included \ Stove Hood, Included \ Washer, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Porch - Open, Zoning \ Residential, Exterior \ Sprinkler Under, Lot Description \ Treed Lots, Rooms \ Bath - Master, Rooms \ Dining Room, Roof \ Shingled, Parking \ Driveway, Rooms \ Kitchen, Included \ Ceiling Fan(s), Rooms \ Living Room, Included \ Dishwasher, Included \ Gas Cooking, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Included \ Screens, Heat\AC \ Forced Hot Air, Included \ Stove, Dining Room Level \ 1, Bedroom Level \ 2, Farm \ No, Farm Assessed \ No, County \ Monmouth, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Ownership Type \ Fee Simple, Rooms \ Bedroom, Siding \ Cedar Shake, Living Room \ Sliding Door, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Office, Kitchen \ Pantry, Rooms \ Bath - Full, Sub-Type \ Detached, HOA \ No, Handicap Access \ No, Great\Family Room \ Sliding Door, Basement \ Crawl Space, Waterfront \ No, Master Bedroom \ Floor - Wood, Fireplace \ Yes, Included \ Security System, Heat\AC \ 2 Zoned AC, Exterior \ Hot Tub, Living Room \ Floor - Ceramic, Rooms \ Great Room, Great Room Level \ 1, Parking \ Pavers, Included \ Awnings, Great\Family Room \ Fireplace - Woodburning, Waterview \ Yes, Floors \ Tile, Living Room \ Fireplace - Other, Foyer \ Floor - Wood, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Office Level \ 1, Interior \ In-Law Suite, Rooms \ In-Law-Suite, In-Law-Suite Level \ 1, Bonus Room Level \ 3, Great\Family Room \ Built-Ins, Style \ Shore Colonial, Zip Code \ 07762, Master Bath \ Marble, Exterior \ Terrace, Rooms \ Butler Pantry, Butler Pantry Level \ 1, Lot Description \ Irregular Lot, Management Type \ No Management, Municipality \ Spring Lake (SPR), Middle School \ H. W. Mountz, Rooms \ Pantry, Pantry Level \ 1, Kitchen \ Granite\Stone Counter
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 4700147000000042
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 39371844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.39-2.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07762 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Spring Lake as a whole. Among 07762 homes, this home is 319.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 80.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07762, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1000% greater than in Spring Lake, and 58.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07762 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07762 home values.
|216 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.16M||3||1.5||1,658|
|75 South Blvd Spring Lake, NJ||$1.68M||--||--||2,236|
|214 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.17M||--||--||1,588|
|73 South Blvd Spring Lake, NJ||$1.42M||--||--||2,091|
|228 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.82M||4||3||2,958|
|227 Lorraine Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.91M||--||--||2,567|
|225 Lorraine Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.68M||--||--||2,138|
|215 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$2.23M||--||--||3,118|
|212 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.79M||3||3||2,226|
|221 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$3.44M||5||5.5||5,326|
|211 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.54M||--||--||2,455|
|227 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$2.4M||--||--||3,404|
|208 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.4M||4||2||1,820|
|207 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.73M||4||3||2,470|
|217 Lorraine Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$4.47M||--||--||8,497|
|206 Monroe Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.42M||--||--||2,308|
|65 South Blvd Spring Lake, NJ||--||Studio||--||3,609|
|102 Pitney Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$3.31M||--||--||4,529|
|205 South Blvd Spring Lake, NJ||$3.01M||--||--||4,166|
|100 Pitney Ave Spring Lake, NJ||$1.48M||4||3||2,430|
Nearby Schools in Spring Lake
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!