- Built in 2014
- 337 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,066 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $210
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: 10161876
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sewer Type \ Municipal, Water Source Type \ Municipal, Garage Type \ Attached, Residential Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Single Family Townhouse, HOA or Building Fee \ 210.00, Apartment Type \ no, Appliance Dishwasher \ no, Appliance Garbage Disposal \ no, Appliance Dryer \ no, Appliance Refrigerator \ no, Appliance Microwave \ no, Appliance Oven \ no, Appliance Stainless Steel \ no, Appliance Washer \ no, Building Basement Access \ no, Building Bike Storage \ no, Building Doorman \ no, Building Elevator \ no, Building Gym \ no, Building Laundry Room \ no, Building Parking \ no, Building Pets Allowed \ no, Building Pool \ no, Building Rooftop Access \ no, Building Screening Room \ no, Building Smoking Allowed \ no, Building Storage Available \ no, Basement Finished \ no, Basement Parial Finished \ no, Building Style \ no, Floor Hardwood \ no, Is Furnished? \ no, Irregular Lot \ no, Bonus Room \ no, Den or Home Office \ no, Dining Room \ no, en Suite Bathroom \ no, Family Room \ no, Entry Foyer \ no, Library \ no, Rec Room \ no, Walk-in Closet \ no, Has Sprinklers \ no, Unit Feature Balcony \ no, Unit Feature Fire Escape \ no, Unit Feature Garden \ no, Unit Feature Intercom \ no, Unit Feature Laundry \ no, Unit Feature Terrace \ no, Unit Feature Central Vacuum \ no, View Type \ no, View City \ no, View Lake \ no, View Mountain \ no, View Ocean \ no, View Park \ no, View Pond \ no, View Private \ no, View River \ no, View Scenic \ no, View Stream \ no, View Street \ no, View Wooded \ no, Basement Type \ no, Has Central AC \ no, Construction Type \ no
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2111611214
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12550 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Town of Newburgh as a whole. Among 12550 homes, this home is 45.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% less than in Town of Newburgh, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12550 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Newburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12550 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Newburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!