- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
220 Orms St, Providence, RI 029086 beds, 3 baths, 2,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,098 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $227,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,625 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0680667 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65964666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 Orms Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Smith Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% higher than in Providence, and 113.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Smith Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Smith Hill home values.
- 224 Orms St Providence, RI$121K632,351
- 216 Orms St Providence, RI$165K212,975
- 17 Washburn St Providence, RI--Studio----
- 219 Orms St Providence, RI--------
- 215 Orms St Providence, RI--------
- 225 Orms St APT 3 Providence, RI--411,100
- 225 Orms St APT 2 Providence, RI$108K421,100
- 227 Orms St Providence, RI$218K934,740
- 221 Orms St Providence, RI$134K633,009
- 184 Holden St Providence, RI$70K421,328
- 180 Holden St Providence, RI$151K633,588
- 211 Orms St Providence, RI$132K622,412
- 234 Orms St Providence, RI$128K432,501
- 231 Orms St Providence, RI$134K632,841
- 174 Holden St Providence, RI$132K632,592
- 238 Orms St Providence, RI$100K422,096
- 176 Holden St Providence, RI$172K934,200
- 203 Orms St Providence, RI$151K632,691
- 207 Orms St Providence, RI$131K422,688
- 242 Orms St Providence, RI$138K632,351
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!