220 Poplar Dr, Reading, PA 196063 beds, 3 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1994
- 177 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $127,500
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 6332086
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 81532611658495
- Zillow Home ID: 8929329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 Poplar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 308.3% higher than in Saint Lawrence, and 36.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 222 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$109K331,520
- 218 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$121K321,520
- 224 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$121K321,520
- 216 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$129K321,520
- 226 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$122K321,520
- 228 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$125K321,520
- 214 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$116K32.51,520
- 230 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$120K32.51,520
- 212 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$131K32.51,520
- 210 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$129K32.51,520
- 3813 Penns Dr Reading, PA$128K32.51,520
- 208 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$133K32.51,520
- 231 Elm St Reading, PA$131K32.51,536
- 233 Elm St Reading, PA$119K32.51,520
- 229 Elm St Reading, PA$117K32.51,403
- 235 Elm St Reading, PA$122K32.51,520
- 206 Poplar Dr Reading, PA$127K331,520
- 227 Elm St Reading, PA$120K32.51,396
- 237 Elm St Reading, PA$124K32.51,520
- 3901 Penns Dr Reading, PA$139K32.51,520
Nearby Schools in Saint Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292