- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,343 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2013 for $4,350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $2,035
- View: City, Park
- , Unparallelled Terrace & Views!!!!!!, Architecturally designed built-ins, Custom crown moldings, Custom closets, Bang & Olufsen Surround Sound throughout home & te, Central Air Conditioning, 9 ceilings, North South East and West exposures, Terrace Full city view Full park view Full river view Floors - herringbone Light - excellent Windows - oversized Modern kitchen Marble bath Walk in closets Great closet space Washer/dryer
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,138 sqft
- Parcel #: 11711735
- Unit floor #: 16
- Zillow Home ID: 61967292
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360K-8.83M.
Market guideZillow predicts Upper West Side home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 2% increase for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% less than in New York, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
|Other Units in this Building (335)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Trump Place 220|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!