220 Valleyview Dr, Marion, IA 523023 beds, 3 baths, 1,613 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,613 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14-01-4-53-028-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73061736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 Valleyview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Marion, and 95.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 52302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 210 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$188K422,236
- 230 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$213K3--1,564
- 170 Grand Ave Marion, IA$225K333,174
- 200 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$163K321,274
- 240 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$167K4--1,278
- 160 Grand Ave Marion, IA$183K3--1,478
- 865 Creekbend Cir Marion, IA$321K4--2,255
- 885 Creekbend Cir Marion, IA$211K4--1,529
- 225 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$181K322,500
- 205 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$160K321,810
- 250 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$176K4--1,298
- 195 Grand Ave Marion, IA$149K321,108
- 185 Grand Ave Marion, IA$174K4--1,300
- 175 Grand Ave Marion, IA$164K3--1,318
- 205 Grand Ave Marion, IA$189K431,380
- 255 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$153K3--1,105
- 150 Grand Ave Marion, IA$197K4--1,282
- 225 Grand Ave Marion, IA$149K321,100
- 925 Creekbend Dr Marion, IA$368K4--3,521
- 260 Valleyview Dr Marion, IA$178K4--1,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!