220 W 32nd St, Minneapolis, MN 554084 beds, 2 baths, 2,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- 469 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $67,022
- Price/sqft: $205
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement, 154 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,192 sqft
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0302824210108
- Zillow Home ID: 1711086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 220 W 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lyndale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Minneapolis, and 113.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lyndale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lyndale home values.
- 214 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$291K422,208
- 3141 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$274K421,992
- 3149 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$262K522,208
- 3145 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$216K211,200
- 3145 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$185K------
- 3133 Pleasant Ave APT 1 Minneapolis, MN$196K211,020
- 210 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$352K312,432
- 215 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$139K----1
- 3205 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$227K--1.751,897
- 206 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$223KStudio21,664
- 211 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$139K411,250
- 3209 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$221K211,221
- 3140 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$283K32.752,120
- 3136 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$234K421,792
- 3213 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$211K221,556
- 209 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$285K--21,632
- 216 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$216K311,300
- 3148 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$289K42.252,197
- 3144 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$189K321,214
- 3217 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$227K422,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!