220 W Market St, Greensboro, NC 27401
By Owner: $125,000
Price Cut (Feb 3): -$5,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:589 sq ft
- Lot:589 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Heating Type:Heat pump
Next to Elon Law School and across the street from the Guilford County Court House, it is close to everything and has an amazing Zillow walking score of 98!!
- Days on Zillow111
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesThe unit comes with one reserved parking space behind the building.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- HOA Fee100
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2004
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameDowntown
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID2129301866
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$119,352||$109K – $128K||+$1,447||$202||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$678/mo||$468 – $881/mo||+$19||$1.15||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 27401 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Greensboro as a whole. Among 27401 homes, this home is 80.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 271.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% higher than in Greensboro, and 135.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greensboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27401 home values.
Neighborhood for 220 W Market Street
- 220 W Market St UNIT 306 Greensboro, NC$101K11.0600
- 220 W Market St UNIT 105 Greensboro, NC$87K11.0600
- 220 W Market St UNIT 106 Greensboro, NC$85K11.0592
- 220 W Market St UNIT 204 Greensboro, NC$122K11.0500
- 220 W Market St UNIT 309 Greensboro, NC$95K11.0650
- 220 W Market St UNIT 301 Greensboro, NC$100K11.0630
- 220 W Market St Greensboro, NC$90K11.0665
- 220 W Market St Greensboro, NC$77K11.0640
- 220 W Market St UNIT 207 Greensboro, NC$92K11.0630
- 220 W Market St UNIT 311 Greensboro, NC$101K11.0773
- 220 W Market St UNIT 310 Greensboro, NC$124K22.0960
- 220 W Market St UNIT 307 Greensboro, NC$103K21.0800
- 220 W Market St UNIT 305 Greensboro, NC$100K11.0611
- 220 W Market St UNIT 101 Greensboro, NC$61K11.0630
- 220 W Market St UNIT 111 Greensboro, NC$96K11.0642
- 220 W Market St # 1 Greensboro, NC$103K------
- 220 W Market St UNIT 107 Greensboro, NC$60K21.0728
- 220 W Market St UNIT 304 Greensboro, NC$100K11.0646
- 220 W Market St UNIT 207 Greensboro, NC$96K21.0728
- 220 W Market St UNIT 307 Greensboro, NC$87K21.0733
Nearby Schools in Greensboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.