A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 5,733 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $3,650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,136
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 330 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Media/Home Theatre, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Video/Audio System, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Bathroom \ Granite, Bathroom \ Marble, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Communications \ Cable TV, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Multi-Zone, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Countertop - Other, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Kitchen \ Oven - Gas, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Electric, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Regular, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,212 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 071395140
- Zillow Home ID: 15596365
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.7-4.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 111.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|226 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$4.2M||6||3.5||3,700|
|910 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.06M||4||3.5||2,720|
|240 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$2.69M||4||2.5||2,430|
|229 University Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.11M||3||1.5||1,830|
|215 University Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.53M||3||2||1,910|
|250 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$3M||4||3||2,670|
|241 University Dr Menlo Park, CA||$2.47M||3||2||1,930|
|900 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.15M||4||2||2,820|
|951 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.84M||3||2.5||2,660|
|253 University Dr Menlo Park, CA||$4.22M||4||4.5||3,754|
|205 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$1.89M||3||1||1,310|
|217 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$1.91M||2||2||1,160|
|262 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$2.05M||3||2||1,630|
|263 University Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.87M||3||1||1,400|
|229 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$1.86M||3||2||1,330|
|155 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$2.06M||2||2||1,720|
|901 Cambridge Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.76M||4||3||3,270|
|138 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$2.64M||3||3||2,420|
|241 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$1.77M||2||1||1,060|
|272 Yale Rd Menlo Park, CA||$2.45M||4||3.5||2,060|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.