- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2200 14th St, Coralville, IA 522413 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $141,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0731302002
- Zillow Home ID: 76775183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2200 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.3% less than in Coralville, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 52241 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coralville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52241 home values.
- 2202 14th St Coralville, IA$140K321,536
- 2208 14th St Coralville, IA$139K321,560
- 2201 13th St Coralville, IA$139K321,442
- 2203 13th St Coralville, IA$138K321,462
- 2146 14th St Coralville, IA$144K321,568
- 2205 13th St Coralville, IA$139K31.51,472
- 2210 14th St Coralville, IA$139K321,560
- 2201 14th St Coralville, IA$165K331,968
- 2153 14th St Coralville, IA$164K31.51,932
- 2203 14th St Coralville, IA$156K331,352
- 2151 14th St Coralville, IA--31.51,774
- 1421 Denali Ct Coralville, IA$151K32.51,752
- 2207 13th St Coralville, IA$138K321,462
- 2141 13th St Coralville, IA$183K231,263
- 2216 14th St Coralville, IA$139K321,560
- 2147 14th St Coralville, IA$150K221,400
- 2144 14th St Coralville, IA$145K321,560
- 2213 13th St Coralville, IA$138K321,472
- 2145 14th St Coralville, IA$152K331,400
- 1407 Denali Ct Coralville, IA$176K4--2,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.