2200 Edwards Ave, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 2 baths, 1,462 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
As low as 3-5% down!
This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home is currently available for rent-to-own! It was built in 2005 and has ceramic tile floors, formal dining room, breakfast nook, large master bedroom with two walk-in closets, master bath, huge deck and fenced in backyard!
CONTACT KELLY @ 804-565-9722 FOR MORE INFORMATION!
- Lot: 4,804 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $42,001
- Price/sqft: $29
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,462 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: S0000459010
- Zillow Home ID: 12536738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2200 Edwards Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Richmond, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Oak Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Grove home values.
- 2202 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$53K211,276
- 2204 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$60K411,684
- 2206 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$67K21917
- 2118 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$74K321,345
- 2208 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$53K21.51,360
- 2203 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$72K211,250
- 2201 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$85K--11,248
- 2114 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$51K31946
- 2210 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$90KStudio--1,550
- 2209 Fairfax Ave # 0 Richmond, VA--311,618
- 2209 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$109K321,618
- 2117 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2203 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$109K311,561
- 2212 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$54K21934
- 2110 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$66K321,986
- 2117 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$130K522,356
- 2117 Fairfax Ave # B Richmond, VA$94K211,150
- 2213 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$134K522,080
- 2214 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA--------
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292