2200 Gilmore St, Jacksonville, FL 322044 beds, 2 baths, 1,933 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,933 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0915130000
- Zillow Home ID: 44489095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2200 Gilmore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.9% less than in Jacksonville, and 150.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 2210 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$129K211,208
- 2203 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$113K11872
- 2216 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$136K321,277
- 2203 Ernest St Jacksonville, FL$136K211,544
- 2211 Ernest St Jacksonville, FL$121K221,200
- 2164 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$207K422,235
- 2222 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$127K21.5965
- 2156 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$138K311,350
- 2211 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$153K321,288
- 2205 Ernest St Jacksonville, FL$107K211,544
- 2230 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$148K321,465
- 2217 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$106K221,260
- 2157 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$94K21640
- 2165 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$171K421,446
- 2229 Ernest St Jacksonville, FL$101K11450
- 2157 Ernest St Jacksonville, FL$140K311,082
- 2150 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$109K311,092
- 2237 Ernest St Jacksonville, FL$221K432,124
- 2223 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$119K311,440
- 2236 Gilmore St Jacksonville, FL$137K421,958
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!