2200 Saratoga Ln, Glendora, CA 917416 beds, 4 baths, 3,485 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
places in living/family room, open dining/breakfast area, two balconies in upstairs bedroom and room for
Pool in backyard. Built in sub-zero,two level oven, microwave, granite counter top and all marbel & carpet
floor, Located in next to the Private Country Golf Course in gated community.
Pictures are available upon request for strong prospects.
- Lot: 10,571 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 246 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $133
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $875,500
- Price/sqft: $314
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Central vacuum
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,485 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 8660013076
- Zillow Home ID: 68987378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2200 Saratoga Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91741, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% less than in Glendora, and 0.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91741 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91741 home values.
- 2204 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$977K432,988
- 2196 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.18M553,412
- 2201 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.22M553,582
- 2208 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.12M543,412
- 2192 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$858K432,988
- 2205 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.01M543,293
- 2223 Swiftwater Way Glendora, CA$1.19M433,485
- 2197 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.19M643,485
- 2227 Swiftwater Way Glendora, CA$1.16M643,582
- 2209 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.03M553,412
- 2193 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$908K432
- 2212 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.08M542,998
- 2188 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.2M553,412
- 2219 Swiftwater Way Glendora, CA$1.02M553,412
- 2231 Swiftwater Way Glendora, CA$1.01M543,410
- 2213 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.02M643,485
- 2189 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.02M432,988
- 2216 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.16M543,293
- 2215 Swiftwater Way Glendora, CA$1.01M543,293
- 2184 Saratoga Ln Glendora, CA$1.27M643,485
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!