- Built in 1966
- 120 days on Zillow
- Views: 972 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $713
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- MLS #: 1433687
- View Virtual Tour
- View: City
- Lease Type \ Net, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, Status \ Pending, City\Municipal. \ Cincinnati, Area \ Hamilton-E01, Suburb (SIC) \ Walnut Hills, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Bath 1 Features \ Shower, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bedroom Level 1 \ Yes, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, Fireplace \ None, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm, Sewer \ Public, Water Source \ Public, Foundation \ Poured, Gas \ None, Occupancy \ Negotiable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Cooling \ Central Air, Windows \ Insulated, Levels \ 1 Story, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Garage Door Opener, District \ Cincinnati City SD, Miscellaneous \ Pets Allowed, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, HOA Yes\No \ Yes, View \ River, Windows \ Casement, HOA Fee \ Monthly, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Snow Removal, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Association Dues, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Maintenance, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Trash, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Hazard Insurance, Miscellaneous \ Security System, Roof \ Membrane, Kitchen Features \ Counter Bar, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Landscaping, Parking \ 2 Car Assigned, Basement \ None, Property Description \ High Rise, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Pool, Inc.In HOA\Condo Fee \ Professional Mgt, View \ City, Miscellaneous \ Hot Tub\Spa, Construction \ Other, Heating \ Hot Water, Architecture \ Contemporary
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0630004033400
- Unit floor #: 21
- Zillow Home ID: 71326576
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $201-325K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Walnut Hills home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Cincinnati as a whole. Among Walnut Hills homes, this home is 285.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 244.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Walnut Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% higher than in Cincinnati, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Hills home values.
|Other Units in this Building (153)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2200 Victory Pkwy|
Nearby Schools in Cincinnati
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.