2200 Westwood Ave, Baltimore, MD 212163 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $81,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 2303 029
- Zillow Home ID: 36504745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2200 Westwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coppin Heights - Ash-Co-East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.5% less than in Baltimore, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Coppin Heights - Ash-Co-East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21216 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,200 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2202 Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$53K311,260
- 2204 Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$32K------
- 2206 Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$31K------
- 2208 Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$75K22--
- 1804 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$61K------
- 2210 Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$48K------
- 1806 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$83K------
- 1810 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$62K------
- 1802 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$54K------
- 1812 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$90K------
- 2212 Westwood Ave Baltimore, MD$31K------
- 1816 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$108K31.5--
- 1818 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$77K------
- 1820 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$63K------
- 1822 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$84K------
- 1738 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$43K------
- 1736 N Smallwood St Baltimore, MD$53K311,435
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292