22004 103rd Pl SE, Kent, WA 980313 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $165,750
- Price/sqft: $158
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 8802400419
- Zillow Home ID: 49101629
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22004 103rd Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98031 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% greater than in East Hill-Meridian, and 116.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98031 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Hill-Meridian.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98031 home values.
- 22012 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$204K311,050
- 22020 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$198K311,050
- 22028 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$234K321,050
- 10300 SE 220th St Kent, WA$434K332,330
- 22106 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$272K511,860
- 22005 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$246K311,050
- 22112 104th Pl SE Kent, WA$284K421,620
- 22013 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$192K311,050
- 22115 104th Pl SE Kent, WA$286K321,910
- 22019 104th Pl SE Kent, WA$259K42.252,600
- 22021 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$242K311,340
- 22114 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$205K311,380
- 22029 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$250K31.51,050
- 22107 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$208K311,050
- 22133 104th Pl SE Kent, WA$284K31.51,570
- 22122 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$223K311,050
- 10228 SE 220th Pl Kent, WA$398K52.53,280
- 22115 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$176K311,530
- 22130 103rd Pl SE Kent, WA$226K311,050
- 21915 105th Ave SE Kent, WA$305K31.751,960
Nearby Schools in East Hill-Meridian
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.