2201 2nd St NW# 1-24, Washington, DC 20001
Sold on 12/18/12: $339,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow358
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #3121 2009
- Room Count4
- Zillow Home ID82294929
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$276,128||$249K – $304K||+$2,711||$369||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,079/mo||$1.6K – $2.6K/mo||-$28||$2.78||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Bloomingdale home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Bloomingdale homes, this home is valued 50.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bloomingdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% greater than in Washington, and 50.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bloomingdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bloomingdale home values.
Neighborhood for 2201 2nd St Nw # 1-24
- Apt 22$247K11.0664
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Seaton Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- Cardozo Senior High School @ Meyer (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Garrison Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- H D Cooke Elementary PK-5 0.1 mi
- Howard University Middle School PCS 6-8 0.3 mi
- Cleveland Elementary PK-5 0.6 mi
- Perry Street Prep PCS PK-12 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005