2201 NW 36th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731121 bed, 1 bath, 512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 904 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 055759430
- Zillow Home ID: 21856144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2201 Nw 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73112 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Oklahoma City, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73112 home values.
- 2205 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$42K11552
- 2209 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$71K211,939
- 2204 NW 37th St Oklahoma City, OK$85K211,184
- 2200 NW 37th St Oklahoma City, OK$103K121,730
- 2208 NW 37th St Oklahoma City, OK$70K21924
- 2213 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$47K21926
- NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$64K31.51,585
- 2125 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$64K311,494
- 2212 NW 37th St Oklahoma City, OK$43K21752
- 3712 N Barnes Ave Oklahoma City, OK$100K31.52,262
- NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$88K211,085
- 2217 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$90K211,220
- 2123 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$89K31.751,172
- 2136 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$50K211,178
- 2216 NW 37th St Oklahoma City, OK$68K31990
- 2140 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$51K21829
- 2126 NW 37th St Oklahoma City, OK$97K31.51,368
- 2132 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$56K211,174
- 2144 NW 36th St Oklahoma City, OK$46K211,029
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.