2201 Orchard Rd, Choctaw, OK 730204 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
DETAILS OF THE HOUSE: Oversized garage 25 x 30 with built in shelving. The ceiling height inside the garage 10. The garage door is 8 tall x 18 wide, making it big enough to store two extra large vehicles. Back porch measures 10 x 60. The attic heating system is propane and it is air conditioned with a 5 ton air unit. The 2 x 6 walls have foam insulation and the ceiling has blown-in-insulation. Granite counter tops. All cabinets throughout the house are made from 100 year old red oak tree that was struck down by lightening. Tongue and groove pine vaulted ceiling in living/dining/kitchen. High end ceiling fans throughout the house. All interior doors throughout the house are solid. Double pane windows. ¾? decking on the roof. There are two attic access doors on opposite ends of the house. Vaulted ceiling in living room and kitchen. Stained concrete throughout except for the bedrooms, which are carpeted. The master bedroom measures 17 x 13 with an 8 x 12 walk in closet. Two of the other bedrooms measure approx. 10.9 x 11.6, and the fourth bedroom measures 11 x 11. Their walk-in closets measure 4.3 x 4. The office measures 10.10 long by 5.10 wide. This house is very energy efficient. In the winter, the heat from the fire place keeps the house at a very comfortable temperature. We have used very little propane since moving in. ANTLER CHANDELIER will not stay with the house. 2 PROPANE TANKS AND SHOP HEATER will not stay with the house. We will only work with SERIOUS BUYERS who have proof of pre-approved financing.
The neighbors are wonderful, yet keep to their self. We have formed a "coffee club group", and watch out after each other when someone is away.
- Lot: 5.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $265,000,000
- Price/sqft: $120,455
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Zillow Home ID: 2111493364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2201 Orchard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% higher than in Choctaw, and 23.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Choctaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73020 home values.
- 2235 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$372K433,078
- 15010 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$160K31.51,609
- 2201 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$272K422,220
- 2178 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK--------
- 2259 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$149K31.51,653
- 2165 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK--------
- 2151 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$168K321,960
- 2005 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$176K32.52,400
- 15309 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$270K322,222
- 15337 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$297K323,551
- 15124 Hickory Holw Choctaw, OK$165K321,816
- 2300 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$160K321,188
- 2445 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$281K432,938
- 2100 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$123K211,040
- 2440 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$122K11900
- 15404 SE 15th St Choctaw, OK$266K422,215
- 2020 S Choctaw Rd Choctaw, OK$166K421,898
- 2004 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$406K33.53,196
- 2485 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$353K53.253,135
- 2500 Orchard Rd Choctaw, OK$141K422,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!