- Built in 1979
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,524 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $124,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: TR15072401
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Water
- LotFeatures \ Access Road Maintained, Cooling \ Central, Pool \ None, View \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, WaterSource \ District\Public, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Stories \ One Level, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 1 common wall, LastChangeType \ Price Change, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, SeniorYN \ 0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 781 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 7076002068
- Zillow Home ID: 21138455
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $184-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90716 home values will rise 11.6% next year, compared to a 11% rise for Hawaiian Gardens as a whole. Among 90716 homes, this home is 35.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90716, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Hawaiian Gardens, and 3.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90716 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hawaiian Gardens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90716 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 22012 Belshire Ave|
Nearby Schools in Hawaiian Gardens
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!