2202 38th Pl E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 3 baths, 3,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,700,000
- Price/sqft: $458
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,710 sqft
- Parcel #: 1330300515
- Zillow Home ID: 48724072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2202 38th Pl E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% greater than in Seattle, and 19.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 2216 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.88M432,950
- 2201 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.38M62.752,900
- 2215 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.61M52.253,160
- 3851 E Boston St Seattle, WA$1.81M42.53,090
- 2224 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.15M331,560
- 2203 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.5M42.52,720
- 2223 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.04M43.53,580
- 2209 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.57M32.253,290
- 3867 E Boston St Seattle, WA$1.31M52.52,800
- 2211 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.28M322,680
- 2221 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$2.15M443,700
- 3812 E Crockett St Seattle, WA$1.35M433,180
- 3804 E Crockett St Seattle, WA$2.7M65.55,910
- 2236 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.43M32.53,050
- 2235 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.66M53.53,370
- 2233 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.2M322,060
- 2104 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$947K53.253,855
- 3903 E Boston St Seattle, WA$1.45M432,970
- 3904 E Boston St Seattle, WA$1.46M42.52,940
- 3822 E Crockett St Seattle, WA$1.96M53.55,130
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.