2202 E 14th St, Austin, TX 787023 beds, 2 baths, 1,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 200222
- Zillow Home ID: 29389525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2202 E 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chestnut market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.7% less than in Austin Metro, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chestnut home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut home values.
- 2204 E 14th St Austin, TX$363K211,650
- 2200 E 14th St Austin, TX$369K--52,501
- 2206 E 14th St Austin, TX$487K--52,926
- 1407 Coleto St Austin, TX$199K--1672
- 2108 E 14th St Austin, TX$491K--43,604
- 2208 E 14th St Austin, TX$267K--21,364
- 2201 E 14th St Austin, TX$243K21930
- 2201 E 16th St Austin, TX$187K11480
- 2203 E 14th St Austin, TX$213K21624
- 2201 E 16th St # 0 Austin, TX$325K11480
- 2205 E 14th St Austin, TX$224K--11,140
- 2106 E 14th St Austin, TX$500K322,113
- 2109 E 16th St Austin, TX$211K552,444
- 1307 Coleto St Austin, TX$258K21956
- 2109 E 14th St Austin, TX$252K--14,080
- 1415 Chestnut Ave Austin, TX$410K32.51,984
- 2107 E 16th St Austin, TX$233K--21,362
- 2104 E 14th St Austin, TX$283K--1904
- 2107 E 14th St Austin, TX$269K--11,176
- 1305 Coleto St Austin, TX$174K--21,311
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.