2202 Edgehill Rd, Louisville, KY 402053 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,293 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,293 sqft
- Parcel #: 078A01030000
- Zillow Home ID: 73459690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2202 Edgehill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highlands Douglas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% less than in Louisville, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highlands Douglas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highlands Douglas home values.
- 1903 Dorothy Ave Louisville, KY$302K22.51,974
- 1904 Dorothy Ave APT 4 Louisville, KY$170K--11,088
- 1904 Dorothy Ave APT 2 Louisville, KY$119K--11,088
- 1904 Dorothy Ave Louisville, KY--211,152
- 1904 Dorothy Ave APT 6 Louisville, KY$113K--11,083
- 1904 Dorothy Ave APT 5 Louisville, KY$138K211,150
- 1904 Dorothy Ave APT 1 Louisville, KY$132K211,152
- 1904 Dorothy Ave APT 3 Louisville, KY$124K--11,151
- 1905 Dorothy Ave Louisville, KY$256K22.51,540
- 2205 Edgehill Rd Louisville, KY$260K21.52,107
- 1904 Dorothy Ave APT 1 Louisville, KY$130K211,152
- 2203 Edgehill Rd Louisville, KY$274K21.51,945
- 2201 Edgehill Rd Louisville, KY$281K22.51,888
- 1907 Dorothy Ave Louisville, KY$314K22.52,307
- 2207 Edgehill Rd Louisville, KY$523K33.52,788
- 2124 Walnut Pl Louisville, KY$299K222,564
- 2206 Edgehill Rd Louisville, KY$319K21.52,496
- 2141 Edgehill Rd Louisville, KY$277K22.52,486
- 1902 Lauderdale Rd Louisville, KY$497K33.53,319
- 1909 Dorothy Ave Louisville, KY$234K211,859
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292