2202 N Morgan St, Tampa, FL 336026 beds, 4 baths, 3,007 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $189,900
- Price/sqft: $63
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,007 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1914000000
- Zillow Home ID: 45110273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2202 N Morgan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 180.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% greater than in Tampa, and 435.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tampa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Heights home values.
- 212 E Park Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 2206 N Morgan St Tampa, FL$239K212,687
- 2108 N Morgan St Tampa, FL$272K643,816
- 2208 N Morgan St Tampa, FL$166K242,168
- 300 E Park Ave Tampa, FL$281K32.52,156
- 210 E Park Ave Tampa, FL$236K323,023
- 2106 N Morgan St Tampa, FL$243K323,140
- 2209 N Morgan St Tampa, FL--------
- 2210 N Morgan St Tampa, FL$176K321,544
- 304 E Park Ave Tampa, FL$133K321,492
- 209 E Park Ave Tampa, FL$111K32816
- 208 E Park Ave Tampa, FL$290K432,519
- 303 E Frances Ave Tampa, FL$180K321,647
- 2212 N Morgan St Tampa, FL$173K331,765
- 209 E Frances Ave Tampa, FL$363K453,661
- 306 E Park Ave Tampa, FL$76K211,048
- 205 E Park Ave Tampa, FL$265K32.52,888
- 212 E Ross Ave Tampa, FL$313K332,164
- 305 E Frances Ave Tampa, FL$62K211,188
- 210 E Ross Ave Tampa, FL$202K422,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!