2202 NW 65th Pl, Ocala, FL 344751 bed, 1 bath, 824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $22,500
- Price/sqft: $27
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1328-015-013
- Zillow Home ID: 45843774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2202 Nw 65th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34475 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.4% less than in Ocala, and 194% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ocala.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34475 home values.
- 2201 NW 65th St Ocala, FL$74K221,290
- 2203 NW 65th Pl Ocala, FL$48K321,152
- 2225 NW 65th St Ocala, FL$120K432,258
- 2175 NW 65th St Ocala, FL$67K221,601
- 2245 NW 65th Pl Ocala, FL$52K321,008
- 2218 NW 65th St Ocala, FL--------
- 2180 NW 65th St Ocala, FL--321,512
- 2265 NW 65th Pl Ocala, FL$48K321,008
- NW 65th St Ocala, FL$74K221,290
- 2270 NW 65th Pl Ocala, FL$42K21776
- 2289 NW 65th St Ocala, FL$34K31816
- 2175 NW 64th St Ocala, FL$76K321,200
- 2285 NW 65th Pl Ocala, FL$42K221,470
- 2290 NW 65th Pl Ocala, FL$34K211,152
- 2200 NW 67th St Ocala, FL$37K21.25744
- 2249 NW 66th St Ocala, FL$103K321,782
- 2279 NW 64th St Ocala, FL--------
- 2315 NW 65th St Ocala, FL$48K321,350
- 2245 NW 63rd Pl Ocala, FL$59K311,204
- 2310 NW 66th St Ocala, FL$82K321,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!