- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22026 Mojave River Rd, Cedarpines Park, CA 923222 beds, 1 bath, 660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: May 2012 for $31,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 0342182140000
- Zillow Home ID: 17421469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22026 Mojave River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crestline market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 60.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.5% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Crestline home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crestline home values.
- 22018 Mojave River Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$203K321,469
- 22010 Mojave River Rd Essex, CA$147K31.51,187
- 22023 Mojave River Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$96K21.5618
- 271 Little Oak Pl Cedarpines Park, CA$113K11820
- 22013 Mojave River Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$165K221,272
- Roller Cederpines Park, CA$96K11672
- 22045 Big Oak Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$147K411,036
- 22021 Big Oak Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$80K21588
- 22010 Elliot Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$178K331,394
- 22011 Big Oak Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$96K21598
- 22035 Mockingbird Ln Cedarpines Park, CA$363K322,493
- Elliott Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$89K21426
- LOT44-45 Blk1-tr4 Cederpines Park, CA$154K41.51,440
- 22058 Big Oak Rd Cedarpines Park, CA$149K211,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.