- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2203 Victoria Ln, Richardson, TX 750824 beds, 2 baths, 2,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,193 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 462 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 42039500050110000
- Zillow Home ID: 27161785
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2203 Victoria Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Owens Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.4% lower than in Richardson, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Owens Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richardson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Owens Park home values.
- 2205 Victoria Ln Richardson, TX$257K432,593
- 2201 Victoria Ln Richardson, TX$161K32.52,054
- 2207 Victoria Ln Richardson, TX$182K332,241
- 2202 Owens Blvd Richardson, TX$206K332,005
- 2200 Owens Blvd Richardson, TX$213K32.52,358
- 1701 Yorkshire Dr Richardson, TX$226K32.52,774
- 2204 Owens Blvd Richardson, TX$167K321,879
- 2209 Victoria Ln Richardson, TX$200K432,364
- 2204 Victoria Ln Richardson, TX$195K32.52,148
- 1604 Yorkshire Dr Richardson, TX$190K32.52,185
- 2206 Victoria Ln Richardson, TX$211K42.52,440
- 1606 Yorkshire Dr Richardson, TX$190K322,137
- 1602 Yorkshire Dr Richardson, TX$244K432,604
- 2206 Owens Blvd Richardson, TX$206K332,138
- 1703 Yorkshire Dr Richardson, TX$247K533,535
- 1700 Yorkshire Dr Richardson, TX$190K322,312
- 2211 Victoria Ln Richardson, TX$217K32.52,063
- 2208 Victoria Ln Richardson, TX$218K42.52,111
- 1600 Yorkshire Dr Richardson, TX$174K32.52,242
- 2208 Owens Blvd Richardson, TX$173K321,954
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.