22034 Hernando Ave, Port Charlotte, FL 339522 beds, 1 bath, 772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 772 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 402214313009
- Zillow Home ID: 43547379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22034 Hernando Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33952 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 82.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.1% higher than in Port Charlotte, and 129.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33952 home values.
- 22026 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$59K--1851
- 22050 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$43K--2994
- 22018 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$63K211,056
- 22003 Catherine Ave Port Charlotte, FL$39K--11,056
- 22035 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$85K221,344
- 22043 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$39K211,036
- 22011 Catherine Ave Port Charlotte, FL$91K321,040
- 21995 Catherine Ave Port Charlotte, FL$38K--1940
- 22051 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$42K--11,031
- 22019 Catherine Ave Port Charlotte, FL$61K--1812
- 22058 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$91K321,380
- 22010 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$53K211,507
- 22019 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$50K--21,235
- Catherine Ave Port Charlotte, FL$91K--21,075
- 22059 Hernando Ave Port Charlotte, FL$82K--11,216
- 22032 Belinda Ave Port Charlotte, FL$73K--11,040
- 22027 Catherine Ave Port Charlotte, FL$40K--11,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292