- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2204 Baltimore St, Muskogee, OK 744031 bed, 1 bath, 576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $9
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- RV Parking
- i bought this house from my folkes, in 2009 when they bought, they totaly over halled 90% of house.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 576 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 018708
- Zillow Home ID: 21823320
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2204 Baltimore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% higher than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2202 Baltimore St Muskogee, OK$36K211,132
- 2207 Baltimore St Muskogee, OK$49K21768
- 2212 Baltimore St Muskogee, OK$39K21920
- 2215 Baltimore St Muskogee, OK$77K31.51,064
- 2218 Baltimore St Muskogee, OK$47K311,052
- 2220 Baltimore St Muskogee, OK$50K31960
- 2222 Baltimore St Muskogee, OK$91K31.51,359
- 206 S Virginia St Muskogee, OK$37K311,008
- 210 S Virginia Haskell, OK$85K311,204
- 2227 Baltimore St Muskogee, OK$60K411,192
- 209 S Virginia Haskell, OK$78K22930
- 2200 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$81K31.51,508
- 2208 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$49K31--
- 2210 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$42K21780
- 2212 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$56K31808
- 2216 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$51K311,158
- 2201 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$38K211,272
- 2207 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$51K21.5868
- 2209 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$32K211,120
- 2211 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK$41K211,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.