2204 Diana Dr, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The modern entry and living area are fabulous! The dark hardwood floors look beautiful and the spacious room can be designed any way you would like! High ceilings and room for a large curio or television cabinet make this space timeless! Or have some shelves put in for a one of a kind, built in book shelf! The possibilities are yours to choose! A stylish ceiling fan and windows that gaze out to the backyard top off this family area perfectly!
These granite kitchen countertops are drop dead gorgeous! The black cabinets add a sleek look to this 21st century kitchen! The modern appliances and large pantry will have you wanting to spend as much time as possible in the kitchen! Directly adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area boasting a gorgeous chandelier and space for all your friends and loved ones, setting the perfect mood for any occasion!
This master suite is absolutely massive! Just look at all this room! Double windows and a ceiling fan hanging from a tall ceiling create a comforting and spacious atmosphere! The master bathroom shows off dual vanities, beautiful shower tile-work, and a huge walk-in closet! What else do you need!?
Bedrooms two and three offer style and flexibility. Each equipped with a ceiling fan, window, and large closet! You can create a workout room, study, or guest room if needed! The two rooms share a full bathroom with plenty of counter space and extra tall shower!
Before heading into the garage is the laundry/ mudroom. It has more storage space and is ready for anything! Do not forget about the unfinished bonus room up the stairs in the garage! Use it as storage space or turn it into another bedroom, guest room, or second living area, this room is one-of-a-kind with a great view! This is a dream property close to ALL the action of Norman. Restaurants, shopping, the University, and Hwy 9 are all nearby! Call or click today to check out this deal of a home in a fabulous neighborhood!
- Lot: 1,406 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $159,500
- Price/sqft: $113
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: R0150323
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 83076057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2204 Diana Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% higher than in Norman, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 2208 Diana Dr Norman, OK$144K321,498
- 2127 Jackson Dr Norman, OK$125K321,486
- 2200 Diana Dr Norman, OK--------
- 2131 Jackson Dr Norman, OK$119K321,429
- 2212 Diana Dr Norman, OK$142K321,411
- 2123 Jackson Dr Norman, OK$127K321,400
- 2205 Diana Dr Norman, OK--------
- 2201 Diana Dr Norman, OK--------
- 2116 Diana Dr Norman, OK$104K321,352
- 2135 Jackson Dr Norman, OK$109K321,382
- 2209 Diana Dr Norman, OK$143K321,475
- 2216 Diana Dr Norman, OK$151K321,389
- 2119 Jackson Dr Norman, OK$111K321,246
- 2112 Diana Dr Norman, OK$105K321,335
- 2213 Diana Dr Norman, OK$141K321,335
- 2139 Jackson Dr Norman, OK$110K321,417
- 2208 Alameda Park Dr Norman, OK--------
- 2220 Diana Dr Norman, OK$155K321,451
- 2108 Diana Dr Norman, OK$139K321,352
- 2212 Alameda Park Dr Norman, OK--321,429
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292