2204 N Ridgewood Ave, Tampa, FL 336024 beds, 3 baths, 2,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Nice Duplex & or Triplex with a bit of work!This 5 bedroom, 3 bath home on corner lot with large in-ground pool with paver decking. Lower level can be used as a in-law suite. Property has grand-father oaks, River Views, large master suite, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths on upper level and 2 bedrooms 1 bath on first level. Unique opportunity to own a home located in the historic district with partial river views. Community has river access. With rates this low you can own for less then you could rent out the lower or upper and cash flow while in one. Or rent all units & cash flow dbl your mortgage payment example:mortgage on $190,000 @3.5%= $555.00mo.2 tenants - 1 @ $750mo. for 2-1 and 2 @ $1200mo. = cash flow of $1100 plus could add laundry & storage for added cash flow!!!!For more information go to http://www.barginpropertiessite.comM.A.M.P.LTD & C.R.S.N.LLC. May own, manage, be in contract, & or other wise in control & have been authorized to market etc.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 1835410000
- Zillow Home ID: 45106389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2204 N Ridgewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.3% greater than in Tampa, and 421% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33602 home values.
- 2204 N Ridgewood Ave Tampa, FL$280K533,565
- 2206 N Ridgewood Ave Tampa, FL$143K311,294
- 2214 N Ridgewood Ave Tampa, FL$328K432,233
- 2203 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$206K211,010
- 2111 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$293K321,565
- 2205 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$410K421,905
- 2212 N Ridgewood Ave Tampa, FL$104K321,104
- 2106 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$345K321,641
- 2209 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$142K221,600
- 2214 N Ridgewood Ave Tampa, FL$344K432,352
- 2200 N Glenwood Dr Tampa, FL$97K21967
- 2108 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$644K43.53,500
- 2211 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$199K321,939
- 2216 N Ridgewood Ave Tampa, FL$354K432,458
- 2110 N Boulevard Tampa, FL--------
- 2202 N Glenwood Dr APT A Tampa, FL$98K211,536
- 2204 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$413K422,020
- 2213 N Riverside Dr Tampa, FL$173K31.51,959
- 2220 N Ridgewood Ave Tampa, FL$238K422,590
- 2204 N Glenwood Dr Tampa, FL$97K321,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!