- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2204 NW 157th St, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 2 baths, 1,801 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,801 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 206871620
- Zillow Home ID: 79751842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2204 Nw 157th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49% less than in Oklahoma City, and 31.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 2241 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$121K42--
- 2208 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$170K321,688
- 2200 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$175K421,628
- 2205 NW 157th Ter Edmond, OK$165K321,658
- 2201 NW 157th Ter Edmond, OK$152K321,470
- 2212 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$170K421,725
- 2136 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$173K421,850
- 2220 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$163K321,610
- 2209 NW 157th Ter Edmond, OK$167K321,630
- 2205 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$151K321,574
- 2133 NW 157th Ter Edmond, OK$166K321,658
- 2224 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$157K321,660
- 2201 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$141K321,314
- 2209 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$147K321,314
- 2228 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$163K321,605
- 2132 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$154K321,580
- 2216 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$164K321,776
- 2204 NW 157th Ter Edmond, OK$148K321,344
- 2137 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$151K321,574
- 2213 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$152K321,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.