- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2205 Lausett Ave, San Jose, CA 951163 beds, 2 baths, 1,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,098 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $250,000
- Parking: 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,023 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 48121039
- Zillow Home ID: 19718709
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2205 Lausett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% higher than in San Jose, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 2203 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA--321,144
- 2211 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$517K531,796
- 2199 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$533K531,592
- 2217 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$1.63M885,262
- 71 Calle De Guadalupe San Jose, CA$450K421,344
- 2230 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$692K------
- 70 Via De Guadalupe San Jose, CA$452K321,152
- 65 Calle De Guadalupe San Jose, CA$425K321,152
- 2191 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$421K311,052
- 2223 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$510K311,370
- 2200 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$437K311,089
- 2204 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$555K531,792
- 64 Via De Guadalupe San Jose, CA$508K421,344
- 2184 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$396K31960
- 2210 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$415K31906
- 72 Calle De Guadalupe San Jose, CA$464K521,152
- 2192 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$605K----2,023
- Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$510K31.51,370
- 2183 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$407K21900
- 2229 Lausett Ave San Jose, CA$445K311,016
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292