2205 Maricopa St, Torrance, CA 905012 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Unfurnished, Freestanding, 2 bedrooms, 1 Bath house. Will consider pet. One year minimum lease. 2-car Parking included, quiet neighborhood, refrigerator, stove, microwave, yard, patio, A/C, washer and dryer in unit. New kitchen with dining area including large fridge/bottom freezer. Recently remodeled bathroom.Hardwood floors in living room, tiled kitchen and bath, carpet in bedrooms. Enclosed patio. One car garage and extra parking space., Paid gardener, 700 sqft
Walking distance to restaurants and shops.
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2110617713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2205 Maricopa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Olde Torrance, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% greater than in Torrance, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Olde Torrance home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrance.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olde Torrance home values.
- 2207 Maricopa St Torrance, CA$346K11660
- 2203 Maricopa St Torrance, CA$568K221,320
- 2211 Maricopa St Torrance, CA$368K21782
- 720 Pacific Ln Torrance, CA$348K11660
- 803 Portola Ave Torrance, CA$581K421,865
- 716 Pacific Ln Torrance, CA$339K11660
- 712 Pacific Ln Torrance, CA$370K31770
- 2213 Maricopa St Torrance, CA$345K21806
- 807 Portola Ave Torrance, CA$477K311,050
- 721 Pacific Ln Torrance, CA$353K11660
- 708 Pacific Ln Torrance, CA$344K11474
- 715 Pacific Ln Torrance, CA$356K11660
- 800 Portola Ave Torrance, CA$383K21724
- 645 Sartori Ave Torrance, CA$1.68M1064,094
- 639 Sartori Ave Torrance, CA$559K421,766
- 811 Portola Ave Torrance, CA$505K421,242
- 2217 Maricopa St Torrance, CA$299K11474
- 711 Pacific Ln Torrance, CA$345K11660
- 811 Portola Ave Torrance, CA$679K----1,242
Nearby Schools in Torrance
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292